The term JEE means “Joint Entrance Examination”. It is an entrance exam conducted for getting admission in various engineering colleges all over in India. This exam is conducted in two steps – JEE Main and JEE Advance. Till 2018, this examination was being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. But 2019 onward, this examination will conducted by National Testing Agency.
As per the new schema, JEE exam will be conducted twice in a year. The exam will be computer based exam and will be conducted through online mode only. As per the choice, a candidate can appear once or twice in an academic session. If a candidate appears in both the test then, the better score will be used for admission.
JEE Main: A candidate who have passed out in previous two years or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Examination in current academic are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) Examination. A candidate can appears twice in an academic session, and in three consecutive years.
JEE Advance: Candidates must clear the JEE (main). Students who qualify JEE-MAIN can appear for the JEE Advanced examination it is conducted by one of the seven zonal IITs (IIT Kharagpur , IIT Delhi, IIT bombay , IIT Madras and IIT Guwahati) under guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
Top Institute & University
- IIT Madras, Chennai
- IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- Anna University, Chennai
- NIT Tiruchirappalli
- IIT BHU Varanasi
- ICT Mumbai
- IIT Indore
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
Step to Pass JEE Examination
- Plan a daily timetable that should have equal distribution of variety of hours to every subject.
- While learning the topic, ensure to speculate time within the theoretical part as well as on solving smart queries keeping in mind the time constraints. Practice answering every question could be a certain time-frame thus you get into the examination mode from day one.
- Always begin from BASICS as a result of “without a base, there’ll be no altitude” and “journey of one thousand miles begins with one step”.
- Always BUILD UP RIGHT BASICS as a result of “once the track of train changes, it’ll proceed solely that track”. there for choose the correct track and follow that systematically .
- Never check solutions of queries before making an attempt the question. SELF-ATTEMPT a minimum of 5 times before you are taking a peek at the answer. hang in until you get the correct answer as a result of “without falling you can’t stand at once”.
- Never leave the question in between. There are students who observe an issue while not making an attempt it as an entire. this can be a really huge fault of the many students and it’s going to become a negative purpose generally. therefore please avoid this practice and check out to analyse the problem, attempt and if you fail then check the answer. Be truthful to yourself in these tries as solely you gain from it.
- Always attempt a question with a abstract APPROACH. do not simply scan the question then begin answering it without going to the lowest of what it’s asking. Take a breath, suppose and answer. this may appear trouble so meat the beginning but once you make it a practice, it’ll become the norm for you.
- Your study schedule should be specified you get the time for a bit relaxation and enjoyment daily.
JEE Main Preparation
- When you are getting ready for IIT JEE 2019, do keep in mind that your marks in class XII board exams can play an important role. So, you need to pay acceptable attention to your board exams. Here areanother preparation tips for IIT JEE that you simply should keep in mind.
- IIT Study Tips* begin your IIT JEE preparation with class XII textbooks that you just have. you’ll additionally seek advice from NCERT books that are prepared by several subject specialists and are quite economical too. IIT preparation could be a devotion that has to begin early.
- beware of using too many reference books. Ask iitians contains a list of necessary IIT JEE preparation books that you simply can use for reference. Use those that cover most curriculum and fit your learning style.
- It will assist you to get a lot of by indexing topics in order of priority or weight age they carry in JEE Main and sophistication XII board exams.
- Grill yourself into the fundamental still all of your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to check how well students have grasped the topics and the way they apply them to a given set of issues.
- Revise, practice using previous year papers of IIT JEE, check solutions from solved papers, look for help wherever required and revise and practice once more.
- last minute IIT study tips usually recommend students to do the IIT JEE paper of last 3 years.
- Time management is a very important consider JEE Main. So, while finding model JEE question papers, keep an eye fixed on your watch too. If finding a question is taking an excessive amount of time, move on.
JEE Advance Preparation
- Students are shortlisted for IITs based on their marks in class XII board exams as well as JEE Main. whereas JEE Advance relies on CBSE curriculum, there area number of topics in arithmetic and Physics that you simply don’t need to cover for IIT JEE preparation:
- Mathematics topics you do not have to cover: Mathematical Induction, Statistics, Linear difference and Mathematical Reasoning.
- Physics topics you do not have to cover: Magnetism & Matter, electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices (Solids and Semiconductors), and Principles of Communication Systems.
- Other study tips you must keep in mind for JEE Advance are:
- To crack JEE Advance, students want a powerful understanding of ideas and skills to unravel numerical that requires empowerment and have long calculations.
- Students ought to solve short-answer queries, subjective-type issues and queries supported assertion reasoning to develop deep understanding of the topic yet as multiple-choice quiries to build up speed and accuracy.