Medical Line is kind of robust as compared to Engineering Field.A Medical Degree has been never easy. MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is that the most well liked and selected degree of doctors.These are the 2 bachelor degrees in one domain because the Bachelor of medicine and also the Bachelor of Surgery.This is the tradition of a kind lots of universities in numerous countries are following this tradition.
While within the United States, both of the degrees are awarded separately as the M.D (Doctor of Medicine) and D.O (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine).It is the sole bachelor degree that creates the scholars eligible to hold the term “doctor” with their name.
The MBBS is an collegian degree program in medical field.It takes the period of five.5 years for the completion of the degree.It is very tough to pursue the MBBS course.This course is currently in significant demand by the scholars after 12th.
Courses & Duration
The MBBS is a 5.5 year (4.5 years academic education + 1 year mandatory internship) UG degree program leading to the two degrees as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
The MBBS is one amongst the for most sought-after courses after 12th science in medical field.There are such a large amount of colleges and universities from across the countries that are providing the MBBS course.
The students, who have cleared the 10+2 examination and they had the Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th stream, may go for the MBBS degree course.
The MBBS is that the solely course in India to become a medical doctor.The MBBS course contains the basic subjects like physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, anatomy, pharmacology and pathology.
It is the course with hands on coaching with 5 years long.The students move with the patient and obtain the sensible information of diseases.
The skills needed to create a career in MBBS:
• Ability to work with a team
• Deep interest in being a helping professional
• Good Stamina
• Responsible Attitude
• Patience and Compassion
• Constant updating of skills and knowledge
• Mental alertness at all time
Eligibility & Admission
• To get admission into MBBS program in India, students have to complete their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and score minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of reserved category).
• Student’s age should be between 17 years to 25 years.
• The given qualification is not enough to get admission into MBBS course, students have to appear for the National Level Examination conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi, i.e. NEET 2019 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).Students additionally apply for AIIMS 2019 & JIPMER 2019 MBBS entrance examination to induce admission into MBBS programme.
• From the year 2016, the Supreme Court bans the state level or university level examinations for admission into MBBS & BDS courses.
• Now, all the admission into MBBS course through NEET Exam.
Top Universities/Institutions in India offer MBBS Course:
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
• Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
• Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
• Christian Medical College (CMC)
• Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
• King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Career & Jobs
After the completion of the MBBS course, the primary question arise in your mind “What after MBBS?”
The medical graduates are entitled to use the term Doctor before his or her name with prefix “Dr”.
Day by Day, the demand of medical professionals is increasing because of the unfortunate upsurge in diseases and ailments.
There are sensible job and career opportunities for the scholars when obtaining the degree in medical as a doctor.It is the skilled field with 100% job placement.No one within the country, who has the MBBS degree and has no job.
An MBBS graduate might select the PG degree programmes resulting in the Domain M.D (Doctor of Medicine) or M.S (Master of Surgery) or M.Sc (Medical) etc.
Career in MBBS & higher studies is extremely rewarding for the scholars, those interested in science and dealing with treating sick peoples.
• Junior doctors
• Junior Surgeons
• Medical Professor or Lecturer
Top MBBS Colleges
- AIIMS New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- JIPMER Puducherry
- BHU Varanasi
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
Books and Study Material
After obtaining the expertise and smart hands on during this field, the candidate may get the handsome salary as 8 to 10 lakh per annul.
Books & Study Materials
Here we’ve mentioned some most most popular books to review MBBS:
Physiological basis of medical practice by Best and Taylor
Biochemistry for Medical students by D.M.Vasudevan & Shree Kumari
Clinical anatomy for medical students by Richard Snel
Park’s Text book of preventive and social medicine by K.Park
Textbook of medical biochemistry by Mn Chatterjea
Success Story :-
Dr. Naresh Trehan
Dr. Naresh Trehan, Founder-CEO and Managing Director of Medanta – The Medicity and also the founder of the Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, is one of the leading andmost successful cardiologists in India. He is born to doctor parents in Karachi during the pre-partition period and spent his childhood in a very modest 3-room flat in the Connaught Place area in Delhi.Since each his oldsters required one space every for his or her observe, the entire family, including Dr.Trehan’s sister, Neena, had to stay confined to one space solely.