Many young graduates wish to try to to air hostess/flight attendant jobs. air hostess pay is extremely money making. So, they need to understand a way to become a flight attendant/air hostess. you can be a part of an air hostess course to take an air hostess training. Nowadays, this is often a position profession in India. air hostess profession could be a dream of young ladies.
This job isn’t restricted to handsome individual and traveling however you meet individuals of various cultures, visit completely different destinations, have an opportunity to meet celebrities, politicians, business tycoons and learn new-new things.
Air hostess job could seem simple but it has several responsibilities at the plane, truly not an easy job. air hostess need to greet each traveler, coordinate with security, pay attention of passengers, guide passengers regarding seating and safety and far lot of. All passengers don’t seem to be constant if somebody creates hassle then air hostess should stay patient and calm, and in a well mannered way handle that traveler.
Education: A candidate can apply for Air Hostess job after 12th with degree or diploma of Flight Attendant, Hospitality Management or Tourism Management. Candidate must be very good in read, write and speak English, Hindi, Regional language and other Foreign Languages.
Age: Generally, preferred candidate age group is- 17 to27.But it very as per the policy of Air Hostess Academy.
Marital Status: Unmarried Candidates may apply for Air Hostess job.
Height, Weight and Body: Candidate Height must be 158 centimeter or more and his/her Weight should be proportional to the height. Skin color must be fear to clear complexion. Candidate must have fit and attractive body.
Medical: Candidate must not be mental patient .His/Her eyesight must be 6/9 to 6/12.
Behavior: Candidate must have good looks and choral voice and also chummy behavior with passengers. Candidate should have strong will power and also must keep a positive attitude so they can handle panic situation like bed weather or emergency landing.
- A multiple choice objective question paper which is based on aptitude and reasoning.
- Group Discussion to check candidate’s communication skills and presence of mind.
- Interview to judge candidate’s personality.
- 6 month training after candidate got selected.
To choose Air Hostess as career, candidate may select any of 3 course option below:-
- Certification course
After 12th, candidate can join Air hostess certification course. These courses offer training of 6 to 12 months.
List of certification course:-
- Air Hostess Management
- Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
- Aviation Management and Hospitality
- Air Hostess Training
- Airlines Hospitality
- Aviation Customer Service
Diploma: Diploma course also offer a training of 1 year to 12th passed out candidates.
List of diploma course:-
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Diploma in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Training
- Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
Degree: Candidate can join bachelor degree course for better career. Duration of degree course is 3 years.
List of Degree courses:
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Science (Aviation /Air Hostess Training)
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
Best Academies & Institutes
- Air Hostess Academy, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai
- Rai University, Ahmedabad.